What is it?
ozimodo is a Ruby on Rails powered
tumblelog. It’s like a blog, but different.
Tumblelogs are quick-and-dirty. They are loosely structured and used to share
various iotas of interest. Throw a link log, a moblog, a quote blog, and a code
blog (colog? quoblog?) into a blender and out pops a delicious, fat
Two popular tumblelogs are projectionist and
Anarchaia (the progenitor). They’re easy
to understand once you see it in action.
So… what do I do?
Got a cozy little hut where Rails is welcome? Great! Download
ozimodo and get started. You’ll be tumbleloggin’ in no time.
- Support for a billion different post types
- Inline, Ajaxy editing of tumbles
- Atom feed
- Command line tumbler
- A totally awesome REST API
- Flexible: use it as a moblog, a real blog, or your own crazy hybrid
- Totally open source. Hack it apart and
send us a patch!