- Fixed bug in API causing special post type posts to fail
- Added theme_init.rb to themes directory, loaded by TumbleController
- Fix migrations 3 and 4 to be cross platform [Ben Bleything]
- Fixed some big bugs in multi-user posting
- Added ‘users’ field to admin post listing view, made admin layout wider
- Fixed bugs in admin views with session => cookie conversion
- Fixed bug in tag listing
- Fixed bug with logged out users in admin layout [Matthias Tarasiewicz]
- Added video post type with support for YouTube and Google Video.
- Added eager loading for posts in list view
- Allow spaces in tag urls
- Locked to Rails 1.1.4 (included in distro)
- Changed caching implementation from messy fragments to clean page caching.
- Added public/cache for page caching.
- Cache is cleared when production app is launched.
- Cleaned up Ajaxy inline editing.
- Changed components to faster ‘themes’, big refactor in tumble_controller
- Merged types_helper and component_helper into theme_helper
- Cleaned up default templates and helpers
- Added pagination to (single) tag and date views
- Added ‘view by post type’ option
- Added new oz_ helpers
- Added support for multiple user accounts
- Changed simple ‘fields:’ declaration to more powerful and flexible mini-DSL
- Fixed links which didn’t work when running ozimodo off a subdirectory.
- Added ‘oz’ command line tumbler.
- Added backend API which can deliver xml, yaml, or plaintext payloads.
- Changed session login system to cookie login system, allowing indefinite logins.
- Fixed annoying pagination cache bug (tags were not being included in key)
- Improved cache key generation (tags are always alphabetized)
- Got rid of public/feed in favor of keeping all cache in tmp/cache
- Added OZIMODO_VERSION constant
- Added ‘up to date’ check on admin side. Click the version number.
- Made some minor changes to get in line with Rails 1.1
- Changed all instances of ‘back_in_time’ to ‘pagination’ or
- Improved “list” admin view by always showing a short desc of the tumble
- Improved link building in add_tag_link and tag_link
- Fixed ‘title’ field on admin show page to parse textile
- Added component_helper.rb for custom, non-type related helpers
- Added migration to remove redundant indices
- Locked to Rails 1.1 or earlier with semi-helpful error message.
- Removed cache directory in favor of new 1.1 tmp/cache directory.
- Made some aesthetic tweaks to the default layout
- Made the admin link on default layout nofollow for Googlebots
- Updated robots.txt to hide admin, too.
- Hide the RubyGems status when not in development mode
- Adding a ‘component’ field to tumble.yml to let you specify which
component directory houses your tumblelog.
- Fixed bug in default quote type rendering.
- Moved stylesheets into your_tumblelog component (and made them erbish).
- Fixed a lot of caching logic, renamed some related methods.
- Added method_missing to main TumbleController—send unknown requests.
down the pipe to allow for easier adding of custom component actions.
- Added cache directory to help youngin’s along.
- Got rid of the “date” listing option. Don’t see it as useful.
- Refactored some helpers.
- Added oz_popular_tags()
- Cut down length of feed title.
- Added show by month. (http://site.com/yyyy/mm/)
- Pagination on main listing.